Yes, it’s official TMS Support Solutions has been awarded the Silver Employer Recognition Award.
Silver award holders:
- demonstrate support for service personnel issues and employ at least one member of the armed forces community
- actively communicate and uphold a positive stance to their employees via established HR policies and procedures
- show flexibility towards annual training commitments and mobilisation of reservist employees and support the employment of cadet instructors, armed forces veterans (including wounded, injured and sick) and military spouses/partners
- collect their certificate at a regional silver awards ceremony, receive silver logos to display and are themselves displayed on the list of Employer Recognition Scheme award winners
- must be nominated for a silver award by a third party using the online nomination form
- are required to sign the Armed Forces Covenant and employ at least one individual from the covenant category that the nomination emphasises
The company will receive their reward at a ceremony in November.