Portable Inspection Tool (PIT)
PIT provides the means of carrying out Inspections Recording using an Android tablet or tablet PC.
By providing step by step guidance to the engineer carrying out the inspection, PIT ensures that all mandatory inspection steps are undertaken, equipment related information is gathered (via manual, HUMS or telematics means) ensuring the inspection process is completed consistently.
Features of PIT
- Supports workshop and in the field inspection schedules
- Automatically generates a job card based on each inspection step result removing the requirement to generate job cards after each inspection
- Steps the engineer through even the most complex inspection tasks thus reducing the impact of skill fade and lost time
- The engineer does not need to be an expert on each equipment type. Armed with rudimentary basic engineering skills PIT will ensure each task is conducted properly therefore maximising human resources
- Minimal training requirements
- Prompts for user input and aids in gathering support information when required during each step of the inspection
- Reports can be stored for future reference or exported for offline archiving
- Captures data relating to faults in real time as it is found, via an intuitive user interface
- Found a problem during the inspection? Provide damage descriptions, comments and photos whilst detailing the spares required!
Please feel free to contact us for more information about the services we provide or you can request a call back by clicking on the button below.