(SOCS) Spares Ordering and Control System
Computer Based Maintenance Assistant (CBMA) and Portable Inspection Tool (PIT) both make use of our innovative Spares Ordering and Control System (SOCS), allowing an inspector to demand the spares needed for repairs as he carries out the inspection.
SOCS also provides:
- 99.9% Spares Ordering Accuracy
- Intuitive parts identification and selection using pictures where available
- Intuitive workflow and minimal training overheads
- A simpler ordering process which means engineers have more time to do their job
- Decreased transcription errors
- Reduction in spare part wastage
- Order printing or output to PDF for emailing
- The ability to select spares in one language and generate orders in another
- Basic trend analysis
- Export of demand data to third party systems such as SAP or MS Excel for advanced trend analysis
Additionally CBMA’s update system ensures parts lists are always in date and available to the engineer. For defence contracts the parts list can be screened as an additional service against third party reference systems, ensuring maximum accuracy and the possibility of detailing alternate parts.
Our Sentinel software module extends SOCS to provide management of the additional processes required to ensure that the movement of any spares meets the necessary import/export regulatory compliancy requirements.
Designed to simplify the process of determining and resolving the regulatory status of items Sentinel will ease the process of producing the right documentation to ensure that all import/export compliance requirements are met.
What is Sentinel?
Sentinel is EU developed with Focus on EU & US compliance and supported with Technical Expertise for International Trade. It comprises 10 modules covering the following compliance areas
- EU/US embargo
- End use restricted party screening
- Enhanced proliferation control initiatives (US)
- US anti-boycott screening
- EU/US product licensing
- Anti-diversion risk screening
- EU import compliance
- Export documentation module
Please feel free to contact us for more information about the services we provide or you can request a call back by clicking on the button below.