Safety and Environmental Services
Ensuring equipment is safe to operate and maintain is essential in both today’s modern Armed Forces and Industry. TMS is a trusted provider of comprehensive, cost effective safety and environmental services, to the MOD, Primes, defence contractors and Industry. These are provided by using our in house expertise in Land, Sea and Air platforms.
Our services include:
- Safety Case Preparation and Oversight of Safety Management Systems
- Hazard Identification (i.e. HAZOP, HAZID, SWIFT, FMEA, FMECA, FTA and ETA) and analysis
- Safety Assessments and Hazard Logs
- As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) and So Far As Reasonably Practicable (SFARP) justifications
- Independent Peer Review (IPR), Independent Technical Assessment (ITA) and Independent Safety Assessment/Audit (ISA)
- Availability, Reliability and Maintainability (ARM)
- Consequence Assessments (blast, explosion, radiological, etc.)
- Safety Strategy, Standards and Policy Review
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Assessment
- Environmental Impact Assessment (including BPEO, BPM and BAT)
- Radiological Shielding Assessment
- Safety and Environmental Case submissions
- Legacy and Urgent Operational Requirements (UOR)
Why Use Us?
Our service covers standalone equipment, vehicles, complex weapons systems, installations and transmitter sites.
Our experienced, independent and unbiased team, many of whom are ex-military personnel, deliver these services using the latest specialist industry tools and to current military and commercial standards. By using the expert engineering knowledge of our staff, we are able to provide our clients with clear, extensive and compelling cases for their chosen equipment or system. We pride ourselves on providing a ‘can do’ customer focused service and have a reputation for providing innovative solutions to meet your needs.
Please feel free to contact us for more information about the services we provide or you can request a call back by clicking on the button below.